top of page
1. To provide a curriculum which meets college entrance requirements.
2. To provide a safe learning environment.
3. To instill respect for authority, rules, rights of others, and America.
4. To develop an awareness of the student’s responsibility as a productive citizen and to provide opportunities to develop good citizenship.
5. To motivate students to achieve their highest educational goals.
6. To provide assistance in strengthening weaknesses in students.
7. To initiate a form of discipline that promotes cooperation.
8. To provide guidance through counseling and testing.
bottom of page